Kumo Folding Arm Awning
The KUMO folding arm awning boasts a smooth round fully enclosed cassette that contains very few components, making it easy to assemble and install.
- Motorized system
- Tested to withstand up to 50km/h winds
- Can achieve 10m width and 4m projection
- Die cast aluminium brackets and support
- Stainless steel fixings
- No visible screws
- Colour matched components
- Enclosed cassette protecting blind when not in use
- Offering between 5-85 degree inclination
- Patented design
Unique arm system;
The class performing DAT (Dynamic Arm Torsion) system design ensures optimum chain & fabric damage prevention. The awning arms open and close without touching fabric during operation. The DAT System features only stainless steel screws, bolts and pins and is the most advanced choice for your awnings.
- Strong and secure eight link stainless steel chain.
- Outstanding mechanical performance.
- Fabric damage prevention.
- Teflon coated for marine grade protection.
- Arms can be adjusted to tilt in single degree increments.