The STEIN traditional style folding arm awning features a more horizontal design, best suited for installation under roof eaves.
- Motorized system
- Tested to withstand up to 50km/h winds
- Can achieve 10m width and 4m projection
- Die cast aluminium brackets and support
- Stainless steel fixings
- Easy to maintain without uninstalling
- Additional gasket providing water damage prevention
- Enclosed square cassette protecting blind when not in use
- Enhanced cassette atheists for optimal outdoor appearance
- Offering up to 40-degree inclination
- Patented design
The class performing DAT (Dynamic Arm Torsion) system design ensures optimum chain & fabric damage prevention. The awning arms open and close without touching fabric during operation. The DAT System features only stainless steel screws, bolts and pins and is the most advanced choice for your awnings.
- Strong and secure eight link stainless steel chain.
- Outstanding mechanical performance.
- Fabric damage prevention.
- Teflon coated for marine grade protection.
- Arms can be adjusted to tilt in single degree increments.