Stein Folding Arm Awning
The STEIN traditional style folding arm awning features a more horizontal design, best suited for installation under roof eaves.
- Motorized or Manuel system
- Tested to withstand up to 50km/h winds
- Can achieve 14m width and 3.5m projection
- Die cast aluminium brackets and support
- Stainless steel fixings
- Colour matched components
- Offering between 5-85 degree inclination
- Patented design
Unique arm system;
The class performing DAT (Dynamic Arm Torsion) system design ensures optimum chain & fabric damage prevention. The awning arms open and close without touching fabric during operation. The DAT System features only stainless steel screws, bolts and pins and is the most advanced choice for your awnings.
- Strong and secure eight link stainless steel chain.
- Outstanding mechanical performance.
- Fabric damage prevention.
- Teflon coated for marine grade protection.
- Arms can be adjusted to tilt in single degree increments.